Looking for friends for myself and my 2 year old daughter near Salisbury North

Hi everyone,

We arrived last thursday, my hubbie is at work all day and my daughter and I feel a little lonely. We don't have a car at present, but will have in a couple of weeks. If anyone is living close by or wants to meet up we would love to see you for company. We love to laugh, we love to chat, we love to play and we also care. So anyone in the same boat or just looking to share their life with some new friends, please reply to this thread or give me a call (please pm for number)

Thank you,

Shiv

Edited by Guest
removing phone number from open forum

Guest Arlene ferguson

Hey my names Arlene I just stay ten min from salisbury , if you fan y meeting up or talk then pm me and I can give u my number and talk to getting settled, we live at dernancourt which is a lovely area , hope your not to homesick , it's to be a fantastic weekend make the most of the nice weather as a lot is Aussies are telling me it won't last for much longer, boohoo, any how if you wana chat il hear from you soon, take care

Arlene ferguson xx

Guest marcandjo

hey shiv i have in boxed you, also just thinking look up playgroupd SA, and if you find some in the local area on a wed or frid am we can go together i ahve 4 boys, the younger 2 are 2 1/2 and 4, I could pick u up, last week of fulltime work next week, then i'll be off wed and fridays, do you have a car at all ??? maybe we can do something on the weekends,

Hey Jo, this is my second attempt at writing this! My computer decided to freeze and rid me of the previous one I wrote! So, try again! I have PM you also. Playgroup sounds great I will check it out. I am car less until the end of the month but my hubbie has a truck for his work. We hand back the rental car tomorrow am. Off to Gawler tomorrow pm but if you fancy we could say hi some place, if you are busy no worries, see you soon though