fa cup semi finals..

Hi all,

Does anybody know were the everton - liverpool game will be shown on sat night? fox sports does not cover fa cup games but sentata do but rather be in a bar with some atmosphere (down south if possible) cheers Gary.

Are you Red or Blue ?

I know my hubby whos a red misses that too..

somehow sitting in our lounge with me (not really interested:()

is not good for him...

Lynne

Guest mantis88

just been down the flagstaff on a recci not promising. Don't much fancy a treck home from hindley st.

So if you find anywhere south side let me know please.

Guest scoobiedad

Does anyone know of a decent place to watch the FA cup semi tonight in or around Glenelg. Some bars may have it on but beind a Saturday night they will probably have a band or dj on. Want somewhere just to watch the match with likeminded people. COYB!

:cool:

Guest scoobiedad

Cheers guys. The Dublin sounds good. I was in there when the Aussies played in the world cup a few weeks ago and it was dead. Just across the road from it now. Might walk over and ask. Probably be on in the pier at the oaks but its always a background thing rather than the main event. Too important for that! Will let you know if it is. NSNO!

Guest scoobiedad

I can confirm the match is on in the Dublin on jetty road in Glenelg. They serve proper pints, one of the barmen is an Evertonian and it is just across the road from my appartment. I have died and gone to heaven. As the Black Eyed Peas said "I've got a feeling that tonights going to be a good night"