Friends wanted

Hi there I'm a 2 year old girl called Brooklyn and staying in Salisbury North, and my mum and dad brought me over to oz this month, as you can guess there writing this for me.

I was wondering if there are any othere tots my age who want to play, so that my mommy can stop worrying about me.

Hope to hear from you all soon Boo

• 2 months later...

Hey little lady and welcome to australia your new home...i live in salisbury heights and has your mummy and daddy taken you to carisbrook park yet? It has a few big swing and slides for hours of fun you, its opposite the old spot pub salisbury and you can go for a nice walk as well or get daddy you put you on his shoulders....i have a little boy and he is 2 and loves the park,have you been to the beach yet? we like going to semaphore its about 20mins drive very nice beach with a ride on train along the sea front. it would be nice to meet up with some new faces.

All the best

Alex

Hi Alex.

Thanks for getting in touch, its been lonely here not knowing any kids my age. My mum and dad have had me out at various places and to the park more so mummy as daddy works alot but he trys lol. My Dad and mum say yes for meeting up and letting us terrors run about.

PS

Maybe your Mummy can PM my Mummy with a number to call her on

BYE BYE

Guest wendy

Hi there Brooklyn - my name is kiera I'm only 15 months though but it won't be long before our age gap is insignificant .... my mommy moved to australia 4 years ago (from Wolverhampton) so I was born here we live in one tree hill which isn't too far away from you, I'm just at that age where I want to be exploring everything and even though I go to child care 3 days a week I would still like to make some local friends that we can meet on mommys days off from work ;-)))) be nice to catch up for a coffee or maybe a walk in the park weather permitting - there is a cafe not far from here http://www.davince.com.au/cafe/about/ it has a kids sandpit an kids area to play in so its really child friendly and is a quirky place but we could go anywhere that is suitable for you too .... if you fancy it give us a shout maybe we could get together with Alex and her little boy too !!

Hey Brooklyn my name is lola I am 2 in December, I am moving to Adelaide with my mummy and daddy on 5th September, we will be exploring everywhere, I would love to make friends too!! we would love to join your gang! please pm my mummy she is called Dawn x