Looking for an over 35' goalkeeper

Guest sturg

Guest sturg

Hi all

My Sunday team are looking for a goalkeeper, as ours has had to pull out due to other commitments.

We are a half decent team and are looking for a half decent keeper. Most of the lads are Poms and are a good bunch.

We play Sunday mornings, either 9.30 or 11am, at West Beach in the SA Masters League and train on Wednesday nights (if your up for that!)

PM me with your mobile if your interested.

Cheers

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scoobiedad

Hiya Paul. Just seen your message. Moved over a couple of months ago. Still waiting for family to arrive in august. I'm a 42 year old keeper who judging by Englands choice of keepers for the Euros is dissapointed he didn't get a call up!

Seriously tho. I have been playing pretty competitive 7 a side for about the last 10 years and before I came out was playing my first 11a side for a vets team in a good few years. Was back home last week and was considering bringing my gloves but didn't in the end. Would love to join up if possible. at a loss most weekends and would be great to meet new people.

Let me know and I will send you my number.

Cheers. Damian