Looking for friends about the same age (23)

Guest kirsty2819

Guest kirsty2819

Wanted to see if there are any other ladies around the age of 23, havent met many other girls my age and it would be nice to met other people who are in the same boat.

Edited by kirsty2819

Guest Jason and Claire

Hi Kirsty we are in the same boat, both 25, and have limited numbers in our phonebook at this stage, message us back where you live etc, and we can go from there.

J and C

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm Holly im nearly 20 in the same boat after leaving school. Where about are you living??

Wanted to see if there are any other ladies around the age of 23, havent met many other girls my age and it would be nice to met other people who are in the same boat.

Guest ChaseTrance

Hello everyone.

I'm 24 and moved to Adelaide from Brighton, England, in 2004. If anyone new to Adelaide wants to know of places to go and things to do involving their interests, let me know, and I can make some recommendations. I know this place like the back of my hand now :)

Guest *Alice*

Hey Kirsty,

I'm Alice and i'm 22! i've got a great group of friends off here around the similar age! If you (or anyone else for that matter) would like to meet up, just PM me and i'll sort something out. we do things most weekends anyways :)

xxx

• 2 months later...
Guest jordan_bridge

hey guys, im a 22 year old guy in woodcroft, always keen for a meet up and a few drinks if anyone else is...if anyone is/wants to organise a meet up or a night out let me know and i'll be keen :D

Guest Travis_24

Hey dude hows it going ? ive been here for about 4 months now and keen to get a bigger group of friends going. give me a shout if you wanna grab some beers some time.

hi everyone im 23 and got here 2 days ago, staying in happy valley atm, looking for friends (and a car if anyone knows of one)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Stephaniewilson92

Hi I'm steph just turned 20 moved out here about a year ago and absolutely loving it have a few friends off poms already age ranges from 20-25 boys and girls if anyone's interested in meeting us more the merrier,pm me :) x