Zumba fitness at seaford .....anyone????

Guest AceOfSpades

Guest AceOfSpades

Hey guys and gals,

Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Kheshan at Seaford is ace...really puts the Z to the UMBA!!!

Its on at Seaford Primary School, Jane Street, Port Noarlunga South

Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30pm and is $10 per class (I think your first one is $5 and there is a multi-class discount pass that you can buy).

It's a really fun, friendly class, you don't have to be an expert, wear what you want..just get ready for an hour of fun and fitness!

There's a really good mix of fitness levels and ages and the instructor makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable! Since moving here from the UK and knowing no-one I've also made lots of friends.

I'd love to meet you there :)

Please PM me if you need anymore details

Janine xx

Edited by AceOfSpades
incorrect suburb

Hey guys and gals,

Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Kheshan at Seaford is ace...really puts the Z to the UMBA!!!

Its on at Seaford Primary School, Jane Street, SEAFORD

Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30pm and is $10 per class (I think your first one is $5 and there is a multi-class discount pass that you can buy).

It's a really fun, friendly class, you don't have to be an expert, wear what you want..just get ready for an hour of fun and fitness!

There's a really good mix of fitness levels and ages and the instructor makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable! Since moving here from the UK and knowing no-one I've also made lots of friends.

I'd love to meet you there :)

Please PM me if you need anymore details

Janine xx

Hi we arrive 30th July, I'll be coming, will my 15 yr old daughter be able to come ?

Lisa

Guest Crushfamily

Think you might want to research your market as there appears for Zumba in this area than a chap can handle!!! There is already a Wednesday night class not too far away!

(PS nothing to do with me btw!!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AceOfSpades

Hi Lisa, hope you have a safe journey over...not too long now!! We would love to see another friendly face at Zumba...look me up when you get here, if you need anything just PM me! I aam still waiting on a reply to if there is a restriction on age but will let you know as soon as I can xxx

Guest AceOfSpades

@ Crushfamily....I'm not quite sure where your coming from....I am not just starting out as a Zumba Instructor. The class has been well established for many years, I am a student there and thought I would just enlighten people!! I started when I moved out here and found it not only a way to keep fit but to meet other people. I have made many life long friends at Zumba and really enjoy it.

Hi Lisa, hope you have a safe journey over...not too long now!! We would love to see another friendly face at Zumba...look me up when you get here, if you need anything just PM me! I aam still waiting on a reply to if there is a restriction on age but will let you know as soon as I can xxx

Great thanks, hope to see you in August :smile:

Guest Crushfamily

Info only - thought you were just starting out as there appears to be Maslin on Tuesday, Moana on Weds & Fridays - whilst a popular past time there must be a saturation level for this activity??? Hate to see people put a lot of effort into something and see it fail due to not researching market!

Guest AceOfSpades

Lisa,Your 15 year old daughter be fine to join the class with you, you would just have to complete a form of consent. It is however an adult class and does include many sexy moves, you just need to be aware and happy for your daughter to participate. Hope this helps and answers your query. I went to tonight and had a great workout!! Anything else I can help with just let me know! x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shella_n

Hi all

For those a little bit further out I can highly recommend Karen Rutten who does Zumba classes in Woodcroft. Her classes are AMAZING if your near there & thinking about giving it a go. She has also just started Bokwa classes which is a new dance craze. If u want any info feel free to pm me or you can google her