Golf anyone

Guest jdhogg747

Guest jdhogg747

Hi All,

I enjoy a good game of golf, not very good just enjoy a good walk hahaha I tend to play midweek as I am a shift worker so if anyone wants a game give me a shout.

Thanks

Neil

Guest jdhogg747

G'day Chaps,

Thanks for the replies I live in Hallett Cove and dont mind travelling if need be....I start night shift for 7 nights on friday night so will post my days off for everyone tomorrow so if we can arrange a game would be great.

Thanks again

Neil

Guest jdhogg747

Hi Guy's I am on arvo's on Wednesday 4th July so would anyone want to play 9 holes in the morning at Marion golf course the good thing about the course is it only takes 1 hour 50 mins to get round and will give us all the chance to blow the cobwebs off the clubs haha 930 am if its ok with everyone.

Cheers Neil

Guest Shezza

Hi Neil

Shelley here, my Husband Darren would like to play.

Is your wife Rhiann, with the surname and Hallet Cove it has to be :)

I will PM you his Mobile

Cheers

Hi Guy's I am on arvo's on Wednesday 4th July so would anyone want to play 9 holes in the morning at Marion golf course the good thing about the course is it only takes 1 hour 50 mins to get round and will give us all the chance to blow the cobwebs off the clubs haha 930 am if its ok with everyone.

Cheers Neil

The 4th is perfect for me. OH is off, so I can be free all day. I will PM you my mobile, if that's ok.

Cheers

Paul