Mums in Brighton?

Guest The Gees

Guest The Gees

Hello there

I'm moving to Brighton, Adelaide at the end of July and have a baby and toddler. I'd be really grateful if anyone could give me the lowdown on baby and toddler activities in the area and also if anyone else in a similar situation would fancy meeting up?

Thanks very much for any help you can offer!

Emma

Guest Dr Scotland

Hi there, we (me, my wife Eva and our daughter Mia (5 and half months)) are moving over in August and hope to be in the Brighton area. I'm sure Eva would be keen to meet up once we're there. Good luck! Simon

Hi.

I go to a play group in Jetty road in brighton with my 3 year old daughter. (Jetty Kids) Its on Wednesdays at 10am (term time) .

Everyone is really friendly there and its a great chance to catch up with friends too while the kids play.

There is also kindergym in brightom/seacliff and lots of playgroups around.

Maybe see you at playgroup.

Sarah.

Guest The Gees
Hi there, we (me, my wife Eva and our daughter Mia (5 and half months)) are moving over in August and hope to be in the Brighton area. I'm sure Eva would be keen to meet up once we're there. Good luck! Simon

Hi Simon

Thanks for replying, that sounds great, I'd love to meet Eva and Mia, good luck to you as well with the move and flight!

Best wishes

Emma

• 2 months later...
Guest Mrs Vealy

Hi Emma, how are you settling in?

I live in Seacliff just down the road from Brighton and have a 3year old son and 7 month old daughter - we arrived last week!

I have heard the kinder gym in Seacliff is good fun so I'm going to try that.

If you fancy meeting up at the beach sometime let me know. Jacks pretty energetic so coffee shops aren't that successful :-)

Thanks!

Anna

Guest The Gees

Hi Anna

I tried Kindergym yesterday for the first time and it's great, particularly if your son is quite physical, it should do the job! There are a couple of really good playgroups in Brighton I've been going to if you're interested in that kind of thing?

I'd love to meet up on the beach, or maybe the park at Seacliff? How would next Tuesday be for you?

Emma

Hi Emma, how are you settling in?

I live in Seacliff just down the road from Brighton and have a 3year old son and 7 month old daughter - we arrived last week!

I have heard the kinder gym in Seacliff is good fun so I'm going to try that.

If you fancy meeting up at the beach sometime let me know. Jacks pretty energetic so coffee shops aren't that successful :-)

Thanks!

Anna

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Anna

I tried Kindergym yesterday for the first time and it's great, particularly if your son is quite physical, it should do the job! There are a couple of really good playgroups in Brighton I've been going to if you're interested in that kind of thing?

I'd love to meet up on the beach, or maybe the park at Seacliff? How would next Tuesday be for you?

Emma

Hi Anna and Emma,

dont know if you have managed to catch up yet but we would love to meet you all. My son is three, and although we have met a really nice group of friends since we have been here they are all older and are starting kinde in a few weeks. We have been here for nearly a year now and are loving Adelaide. If you are interested please pm me.

Bye for now

Teresa

Guest Mrs Vealy

Hi Theresa

Would love to meet you! We are meeting on a regular basis at Brighton park on Monday's at 10.30 but I'm there most days.

Do you want to PM me your mobile no or come along on Monday?

Cheers, Anna