Netball Summer Season registration days Senior & Junior Cove Netball Club

JHN5

Hi All

Just to let you know Cove Netball Club is holding its Summer Season Junior & Senior registration days at the Cove Netball Club Courts off Oval Road,Hallett Cove.

Cove Netball Club runs Senior Teams U 17's and 4 Adults teams. A non refundable fee of $40 is payable at registration (cash or cheque). Registrations for Summer 2012/2013 will be held at the Cove Netball Courts off Oval Road,Hallett Cove on Monday 9th July for Under 17's and Seniors at 6.45pm-7.15pm.

Trail dates at Cove Netball Courts will be held through 22nd to 30th July.

Junior registration day on the 8th July 2012 at the Cove Netball Club Courts.

Cove Netball Club runs Junior Teams in Under 8's, Under 11's, Under 13'3 and Under 15's. A non refundable fee of $40 is payable at registration (cash or cheque).

Trail dates at Cove Netball Courts Sunday 22nd and 29th July 2012.

8 & under, 11 & under 4.15pm to 6.00pm

13 & under, 15 & under 5.45 to 7.30pm

If you would like further information please contact me or contact the Club's grading coordinator Gemma on 0438 820437.

Laurie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Gees

Hi Laurie

I'd love to play netball but am fairly sure I'd be terrible at it but would enjoy the social side ! Are there leagues for different abilities or is it quite competitive?

Many thanks

Emma

Hi Laurie

I'd love to play netball but am fairly sure I'd be terrible at it but would enjoy the social side ! Are there leagues for different abilities or is it quite competitive?

Many thanks

Emma

I completley agree with this post! I'd love to join as well but haven't played since school and imagine I would be pretty terrible to begin with - is there any chance for us useless but trying types?!

Hi both

Yes of course you can play. We have 5 senior teams ranging from our team 1 who fling the ball around so fast it is a blur to our team 5. it would be great to have you in the Club. If you call Gemma on the mobile number above she can give you some more details. I've been grading the seniors for the last two Mondays and they are a great bunch.

We've also just refreshed our website so there may be some more information on there that would be useful.

http://www.covenetballclub.com.au

Let me know if there is anything else you need to know :smile:

Laurie