Just Arrived and looking to make some mates

Guest Travis_24

Guest Travis_24

Hi everyone ! My name is Travis and im a 24 yr old male, I just arrived from the U.K two days ago and im living in the Glenelg area. I work at the airport and I am looking to make some friends and get to know more about Adelaide (as in where to go out etc.)

Im here on my own and dont know anyone at all !!! HELP ha ha ha. :arghh:

Guest *Alice*

Hey Travis, I'm here with my boyfriend whos 26, i'm 22, we have a good group of friends we've made off here (mainly girls) and go out occasionally, would be nice to meet a nice guy to add to the group :) xx

Hi everyone ! My name is Travis and im a 24 yr old male, I just arrived from the U.K two days ago and im living in the Glenelg area. I work at the airport and I am looking to make some friends and get to know more about Adelaide (as in where to go out etc.)

Im here on my own and dont know anyone at all !!! HELP ha ha ha. :arghh:

Look me up trav, living in glenelg, 29 yr old male, been here a week. don't mind blowing the froth of a few beers one night, my no. Is in my profile.

Danny

Guest Ciaran2012

Hows it going people be great to have a beer with all of you. I am coming out on October 30th 2012 to play gaelic football. My name is Ciaran folk im 28 from Belfast

Guest Travis_24

Hi there Alice,

Sorry ive taken so long to reply its been hectic getting settled in. How long have you and your boyfriend been in Adelaide ? It looks like a really great place so far ! It would be good to meet up with you guys and girls ha ha.

Guest Mikey80

Hi Trav

Ill be in the same boat as you im arriving late september and wont know anyone! Will defo have to meet for a beer when i arrive! where are you from?

Guest *Alice*

Hey :) we've been here for about 7 months now, cannot believe how fast time goes! theres a few of us going out in the city this weekend if you wanna come along?

Guest Davey0401

hey neil my name is dave 27 im gona try and organize a night out next saturday 4/7,was trying to head out tonite but have car problems if ya interested let me know

cheers dave

Guest Jacko

Hey guys, I'm in the same boat - 24 yr old Welshman just got here and currently trapped in Mount Barker. Well up for a sesh next weekend, would be great to meet you all - keep me posted :)

Guest Miss tiff

Hey I'm Tiffany from scotland! I have not been in Adelaide long but have found the website meetup.com great for meeting people! There is also a Facebook page called young Adelaide with loads of members, they usually arrange drinks in the city most weekends and always welcome new people! You should give it a try!

Guest Jacko

yess marshy, barri! i'm from haverfordwest, we'll have to compare notes over a beer - we're probably related somewhere along the way.

tiffany that meetup website's awesome, looks like there's a meetup next friday for some drinks which could be good. still up for a night out this saturday though :)