Looking for friends

Guest Rach174

Guest Rach174

Hi

I'm 29 and have been living in Glenelg for 6 months and am hoping to make friends for coffee, something stronger and/or exercise class. Would love to meet some new people in the area!

Rachel

Hi,

Im also in Glenelg. Been here just over 6 months. Im 33 with a 2yr old pus one on the way!! Always up for meeting people.

Lisa ;o)

Hi Lisa,

If you ever fancy a catch up PM me. I'm 29 and have an 18 mnth old son, if you ever fancy a play date let me know. I'm in the Seaford area so about 20 mins away from Glenelg. Maybe we could meet in the middle sometime? :)

Hi Rachel,

I'm in Salisbury been here 3 1/2 months and I have a 2 year old girl would love to try and meet up sometime.

Let Me know if we can join you too

Shiv

Hi, sorry not replied back sooner girls, internet been down!!

Noticed a couple of you said you're up for meeting today. If that's still the case, Samuel and I could meet you at the park by the marinated in Glenelg say 1pm?

Hope important not too late in arranging this, apols for the short notice! Hope to see you later on,

Lisa & Samuel x