Any ladies near Aldinga fancy meeting up?

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

Hi all

We've been here for 6 weeks now and the kids are all settled into school, hubby is working and i'm finding myself lonely during the day.

Does anyone fancy meeting up for coffee or lunch.

We are in Aldinga but I don't mind traveling.

Vikki

xx

Hi Vikki

Glad to see you made it to Aldinga , I would have liked to meet up but unfortunately or fortunately depending on which way you look at it I work full time so not available during the week. Are you looking for work or are you a stay at home mum ? It can feel isolating at first but I’m sure you will meet people, especially when the Sun comes out, enjoy your free time !

Michelle x

Guest AngPhil

Hi Vikki,

I will definately be up for meeting up when we arrive in just over 2 weeks :biglaugh:. My two boys will at school and I will be at home. We are staying in Chrisites Beach when we arrive, but think we will stay South (Seaford is a possibility).

Ang

Guest vikkiann
Hi Vikki,

I will definately be up for meeting up when we arrive in just over 2 weeks :biglaugh:. My two boys will at school and I will be at home. We are staying in Chrisites Beach when we arrive, but think we will stay South (Seaford is a possibility).

Ang

Good luck with the flight, see you on the sunny side!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Hi Vikki,

I'm in Sellicks and happy to meet up for a coffee sometime. My youngest started school yesterday so will have to make the most of my freedom! :biggrin:

Wendy

Guest vikkiann
Hi Vikki,

I'm in Sellicks and happy to meet up for a coffee sometime. My youngest started school yesterday so will have to make the most of my freedom! :biggrin:

Wendy

Wendy

My youngest started school yesterday as well.

I'll pm you my number.

Vikki

xx

• 1 month later...
Guest AngPhil

Hi all,

Would be great to meet up, we get the keys for our rental at Seaford Meadows on Friday and my 2 boys are in school (Seaford Rise and Seaford 6-12). I don't have much on as I don't have a job yet.

Ang

Guest vikkiann
Hi all,

Would be great to meet up, we get the keys for our rental at Seaford Meadows on Friday and my 2 boys are in school (Seaford Rise and Seaford 6-12). I don't have much on as I don't have a job yet.

Ang

Have sent you a pm.

Vikki

xx

Guest vikkiann
HI Vicki

I am happy to meet up for a coffee, I do work, but on shift so available during the week sometimes. Where do your kids go to school?

I live in aldinga so local to you, when r u free?

Heidi x

Ours go to Aldinga. Where do your go?

Vikki

xx

Guest sedgecl

Hi All

we are moving down Seaford way, currently staying with friends in Hope Valley, finding it hard to get a rental..:(

I will be staying ay home until the boys are settled, so would love to met up for coffee...

Pm if anyone interested....

thanks

Cassey..xxx

• 1 month later...
Guest vikkiann
Hi All

we are moving down Seaford way, currently staying with friends in Hope Valley, finding it hard to get a rental..:(

I will be staying ay home until the boys are settled, so would love to met up for coffee...

Pm if anyone interested....

thanks

Cassey..xxx

I've only just seen this message and then realised that I didn't pass your number on, sorry!

If you still fancy meeting up for a cuppa let me know.

vikki

xx

• 1 month later...