Hi all interested parties - following on from our successful meet on 2nd February - "Lippy" Julie & Ian are flying off on 31 March and would welcome another meet before they leave. Probable date would be Saturday 22 March (evening) or Sunday 23 March - (probably in the afternoon).
Could you let me know if you plan to come along and your current location in order to decide on the best location either Deerpark, Livingston or Xscape at Braehead (if kids are coming along).
look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Mum - am I coming too.