Christmas in July! Anyone else doing one?

Hi Just wondered how many of us are doing 'Christmas in July?' this year?

We were invited to one last year and we had such a great time, that we have decided to do one this year. For all of those still in the UK - we are not mad, its just that July is mid winter and it feels like it could be xmas....so (mad though it seems lol)...we are putting up our tree tonight and having a big xmas dinner tomorrow - wearing warmer close, having a secret santa and playing xmas carols......

I love living in Australia with all my heart - but I dont think I will ever get used to a hot/warm xmas - dont get me wrong, I still enjoy it - its different. But having a Christmas in July comes close to that xmassy feeling we used to get in the uk.

How about you?

Sarahx

Ps....so funny when we have tried telling some of our girls aussie friends about it - cant understand why we are having xmas in July when xmas is still inDecember in the UK lol!!....yep, we're all nutters!:biglaugh: