New puppy

Guest Jade2412

Guest Jade2412

Hi,

We recently got a new puppy and like talking walks down the beach and parks.

Anyone in the same boat that would like to join my and my little man? Mainly walk along the beach at weekends due to working full time.

Living in Port Noarlunga. I am 25. Puppy is coming upto 5 months (very energetic for a small dog) :smile:

Thanks,

Jade

Guest Jennet
Our daughter has just got a puppy - he's not old enough to be allowed out yet but I'm sure we'll be borrowing him and taking him for walks later in the year

Here's Bailey

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5323[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5324[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5325[/ATTACH]

LOL so cute

Hi there - your puppy is soooo cute - brings back many memories as we have two golden retrievers who are coming with us in September - can't wait. Great tip for the teething/chewing stage that works really well and saves your furniture - let your puppy chew on a carrot or pear - they love them and if you need to go out shopping just give them that to munch and they don't think to chew your furniture. - hope we get to meet your new pup - we'll be living in Hallett Cove.

Love

H

We got a puppy yesterday...I wanted a boxer but seen a Moodle ball of fluff and was taken, I was only looking for a sodding fish tank...lol

He is only 10 weeks so not able to walk outside much yet, but nearly a year here and life is bloody good and we move to next rental soon, a new job in government and love life...and my puppy (got off track a bit...lol)

We got a puppy yesterday...I wanted a boxer but seen a Moodle ball of fluff and was taken, I was only looking for a sodding fish tank...lol

He is only 10 weeks so not able to walk outside much yet, but nearly a year here and life is bloody good and we move to next rental soon, a new job in government and love life...and my puppy (got off track a bit...lol)

Where did you get your moodle from??? They are heaps cute !

We are looking at gettin a puppy n just at hallett cove. where did u get ur puppy from?

The best place, IMO, to get a puppy would be from SA Dog Rescue or the dog rescue at Wingfield or the RSPCA.

SA Dog Rescue are fab. They have a lot of puppies as well as older dogs, cats etc. and because the dogs are generally fostered before re-homing, you can be sure you will get an animal that will totally suit you, your family and your lifestyle. Their website is:

http://m.sadogrescue.com/

It's too easy to buy a dog from a pet shop but in doing so you will be supporting the horrific puppy mills/farms and backyard breeders. There's going to be a rally in Adelaide about this in September:

http://www.oscarslaw.org/

There are some really cute puppies waiting at SADog Rescue that need someone to love them - including a really cute, very young Maltese X something (can't remember what, sorry!) puppy.

LC

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CarlyT

Hi Jade!

We arrive in 6 wks and our dog is coming out too - we pick him up from Melbourne mid-Dec....he looked exactly like your little one when he was a puppy! Is he a Puggle or a Jug? Aston is a Jug (jack russel x pug), just over 2yrs old and still crazy! We'd love to meet up for walks later in the year when he arrives! x

DSC08869.jpg

026.jpg

DSC09264.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Jade,

Me and my partner have been in Adelaide for a few weeks and also have an energetic puppy who is 3 months old, he is a kelpie and loves the beach. Would defo be up for meeting up at the weekends. I am also 25 and looking for new puppy date and friends of my own lol. The onl thing is i live in woodville south about 45 mins away, but would be up for meeting halfway if you are? x

Edited by Ktee
Removed email