Any Brits in adelaide?? Welsh couple finding british friends!!

Guest KelMar

Welcome to the forum. I have a friend that runs the Liverpool supporters club here in Adelaide, if you haven't come across it before. I think the Brits (and Welsh) are dotted all over Adelaide now - whereabouts are you? We are in the North East and there is a small group of girls on this side of town who meet up for the occasional night out etc. I've been here eight years (eighth anniversary this Saturday just gone) but still found myself cheering for Team GB in the olympics!

Guest RobJ1978

Hi kelmar...we are in seaford rise at the min (got two kids so dont know how welcome we would be in a posh house!) but could meet for coffee out and about. My hubby is a manc....not sure how that would go down either ha ha ha.

Nic.x.

Guest KelMar

Thanks for your friendly concern Xzibit, but we have plenty of Aussie friends ( as I am an aussie) , but would be great to meet a few British friends to add to the mix. My husband is eager to meet a british liverpool supporter to share in his passion of football..

Thank you all for the above comments, its great to see this forum is useful.

Growler - That would be fab! Do you know which area of Adelaide you will be moving too?

Guest pixie7

Hi, we're from Liverpool :) both in our 30's and OH is a fanatical Liverpool supporter (will have to find out more about the supporters group) we are near Brighton at the moment but moving to Hallett Cove soon. Would be happy to meet up, so please give me a shout.

Guest KelMar

Hi Pixie 7,

Thats fantastic - So how long have you two been in Adelaide for?

Hi Vikki - Wow, you and the family are very new to adelaide. How long have you been here for? Are you enjoying the life style?

• 8 months later...
Guest Theboym
Hi all,

My husband (36) and I (30) have now been living permanently in Adelaide for over 3 years. Now that we have nearly finished off the final touches to our beautiful new home, we are struggling to find some friends to invite over. We would love to know where all the Brits are in Adelaide? and any Liverpool supporters out there would be a bonus!!! :-)

KelMar

hey guys, were out tonight and welsh!!!

Welcome to the forum. I have a friend that runs the Liverpool supporters club here in Adelaide, if you haven't come across it before. I think the Brits (and Welsh) are dotted all over Adelaide now - whereabouts are you? We are in the North East and there is a small group of girls on this side of town who meet up for the occasional night out etc. I've been here eight years (eighth anniversary this Saturday just gone) but still found myself cheering for Team GB in the olympics!

Hello,

Wheres this Liverpool supporters club? I'd be interested in finding them, we can all forget about this season together!

Cheers

Guest Theboym
Haha must be a good night if your bringing up year old threads.

Come to Glenelg next time and you won't get a chance to view the forum

Haha yea righto, moved from Glenelg cos it was ****!!

When p.i.a recommends similar threads you don't fine tooth comb then after a carton o grog :-)