Walking/Running After Work @ Hallett Cove Area

Guest chuckle

Hi Chuckle ( love the name) I am 41 and like to keep fit, I do hate running though, but would be up for a nice fast paced walk. Moving to Hallett cove next week so it's going to be quite hectic, but the week after would be good. Were you thinking of any night in particular as Tuesdays or Thursdays would be the best days for me:wink:

Lisa - will PM you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest samantha swinnerton

Hi there, also in 40's and love to keep fit, would love to join in the walks on an evening. Please let me know when you are all getting together. I live in Morphett Vale, love beach walks too :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cornish Pasties

Hi Ladies, I'm 42 & love to walk (tried running once & never again!) due to arrive Hallet Cove in Jan. Would love to join you ladies when I get there so will keep an eye on the thread xx

Zoe

• 1 year later...

Hi all we arrived in July I quickly found a group called hallet cove free fit club, we meet at the cove sports centre on wed, fri and Sunday at 9.20am and Thursday at 6.20pm. We do 45 mins exercise and it is fun circuits suitable for all ages and men and women. After the class you can purchase a protein shake for $5. I have met some great people and really enjoy going as its all outside. Let me know if anyone wants to go