A game of golf..

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi all, moved over here about 10 weeks ago,i usually have a round or 2 each week but since being here not yet had the chance for a game. we live in Seaford area. does anybody fancy a game on tues 9th or wed 10th oct. not fussed about time or location. My hcp is 8. but as i have not played for a while it will be more like 28!!

Hi fella. I started a regular weekly golf site on Facebook. It's called Adelaide Golflovers. We go and play a round once a week. We have a around 20 guys who are on the site but normally get between 4 to 8 players. If you don't have a FB you can use a fam members. I set up the golf venue every week. It's casual and you just join the event if you want to go. There's lads from all over. It's just a bit a fun but we post Stableford scores on it every week. Some play off 6 up to 28. So if you fancy it just add yourself p. You can post if you want a midweek game as well and some lads would play

Regards Richard

Guest AngPhil

Hi Richard and Andy,

I will be well up for a game of golf once my container arrives with my clubs. I am in Seaford Meadows, but would be happy to travel. I have added the facebook page from my wifes account as I don't have facebook.

Cheers

Paul

Guest andylynnchriskirst

ok, thanks, shall look it up.

paul, we too are in Seaford Meadows, Telegraph Road, if you need anything until your container comes just let us know.

Andy.

Guest AngPhil
ok, thanks, shall look it up.

paul, we too are in Seaford Meadows, Telegraph Road, if you need anything until your container comes just let us know.

Andy.

Cheers mate, our container is due to arrive in Adelaide on 15th October, so hopefully we should be sorted by the end of the month. We are on Flag Street, so just round the corner from you.

Paul

Hi guys we play all over, mt compass, McCracken, thaxted, mt barker, and we all live, all over the place. If between now and the arrival of your container, your itching just let us know, we will sort some clubs out.

Quick story for you! I had waited 18 weeks for my container which had my golf clubs on it, which were made for my swing, loft and lie, plus I loved my driver and steelhead 3 and 5 wood. They arrived I was so excited we got everything off the delivery. I hugged my clubs and clicked to close the garage door. We went in a had a few celebratory beers. Just before be I notice a light on in the garage. I had not closed the garage door but opened the other one. My clubs along with other items had gone! I was gutted!!!!! So if I could come over again I would have flown with them LOL