Drinking sesh in Adelaide

welsh_boyo

I hope you don't mean that in a literal sense...Ali!

I don't understand what you're talking about? By hanging out I meant boys having a few drinks. Did I say something wrong?:smile:

Guest Guest75
I don't understand what you're talking about? By hanging out I meant boys having a few drinks. Did I say something wrong?:smile:

:biglaugh: Ali, it's a context and innuendo thing. Misplaced is teasing.

You said nothing wrong :wink:

Phew! I was so worried mate. I mean I kept checking the back of my mind and was like there's nothing wrong with hanging out but then I was waiting for some sort of confirmation that it was all good:biglaugh:

So Tyke and Misplaced do you want to hang out and have a couple beers?:cute:

Guest deardos

Lads,

I am coming out in Feb and I will be all by myself for 10 weeks, till the family come over ! I will be up for a drink or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...........

I am 33 and I am going alone knowing no one !

Phew! I was so worried mate. I mean I kept checking the back of my mind and was like there's nothing wrong with hanging out but then I was waiting for some sort of confirmation that it was all good:biglaugh:

So Tyke and Misplaced do you want to hang out and have a couple beers?:cute:

Ali - apologies I didn't reply but Tyke the good guy he is sorted it out!

Yeh! Once I get out there a couple of beers sounds good! But I'll not be hanging out ?

Ali - apologies I didn't reply but Tyke the good guy he is sorted it out!

Yeh! Once I get out there a couple of beers sounds good! But I'll not be hanging out 

A couple of beers sound great. You are close to the move too! Be there already:smile: