20 - 25 year olds who like to party wanted!!

Guest Abiifaye21

Guest Abiifaye21
userfield_edit.gif22 year old from Leeds, England! been here almost a year, theres a group of us from all over England who love having a good time and going out most weekends! we are from 20 - 25 year olds, 5 girls and 4 boys, we are looking for more boys and girls to join us! :) get intouch! lots of love from Abii, Stephanie, Tom, Tommy, Rhian, Aaronn,Lisa, Carly and Cliff! :) x

Guest jordan_bridge

Hey guys.

I'm 22 and im from manchester originally. been here just over 4 years now and already made a few good friends since being here and im always pretty keen to head out (when im not working haha -_-) so if you wanna have a meet up one weekend i'll be keen to do so :D x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stacey Tanner

Hello how are you all, my boyfriend is from Wales and I'm an Aussie always lived in Adelaide unless traveling around. Keen to make some new friends. Where abouts are you living while in Adelaide?