sunderland meet

Guest barmyarmy

Guest barmyarmy

anyone fancy another meet in sunderland,didn,t get to the last one & was gutted.so anyone fancy a face to face chinwag with like minded folks get in touch. the past meets have been at the wessington pub just off the a19 ,easy to get to.dates i,m thinking of are fri 11th/sat 12th april cheers:chatterbox::biglaugh:

Guest barmyarmy

not sure of date yet .picked that one as my wife is working every weekend till then and choose fri/sat as kiki is just back from her oz trip n will need time to recover from flight.but its not set in concrete so watch this space

Guest Mich&Vin

Hi,

Think its a great idea to meet up with like minded north-easterns wanting to escape! Unfortunately, the weekend you are thinking of is no good for my OH. He works one weekend on and the next off but that weekend is his on shift! He says I should just go on me tod though, but I don't think I would dare!! Let us know if you arrange anything else and we will be up for it!

Michele

Guest barmyarmy

i.ve forgotten i,m at work on friday so saturday is better for me but waiting to find tina,s shift for that day will get back to you tomorrow .if ok with tina is sat ok with yourselves