Rock Concerts: Adelaide Entertainment centre

Hi,

There are a number of events (artists and bands) coming to the Adelaide entertainment centre (and lots more like Greenday and Pink for early next year).

In the next couple of months we have:

Nickelback

Date:

Tue 20 Nov 2012 7:30PM

Simple Minds and Devo

Date

Sun 02 Dec 2012 7:00PM

JLO

Date:

Sun 09 Dec 2012 8:00PM

Tamara

Hi Tamara,

Other than loving rock music do you think that there is a way that I could get some sort of work in those events or the company that is organizing the events?

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest Guest5035
Hi,

There are a number of events (artists and bands) coming to the Adelaide entertainment centre (and lots more like Greenday and Pink for early next year).

In the next couple of months we have:

Nickelback

Date:

Tue 20 Nov 2012 7:30PM

Simple Minds and Devo

Date

Sun 02 Dec 2012 7:00PM

JLO

Date:

Sun 09 Dec 2012 8:00PM

Tamara

For the group "Tamara"..... no date or time under it!!:huh:

stevo

Guest Guest5035
Hi Tamara,

Other than loving rock music do you think that there is a way that I could get some sort of work in those events or the company that is organizing the events?

Ali

thinking of becoming a groupie Ali!!:err:

stevo

Hi Tamara,

Ali

Hi Ali,

I am not sure.

There are a number of venues with different ticketing agents...Ticketek, Bass etc. There are also lots of larger events in the pipeline...The Big Day Out, the McLarnevale concerts etc and then you have a number of smaller venues like the Thebarton theatre that has hosted Paul Weller, Madness, B52's etc but I don't know who event manages or organises these (maybe someone else on here can help?).

In addition to this there are a number of smaller bands that play the pub / club circuits and these are listed in the Advertiser. My OH wants to see an Oz band called British India so we are waiting for them...there's a gig guide web site at http://www.yourgigs.com.au/

Tamara

Hi Ali,

I am not sure.

There are a number of venues with different ticketing agents...Ticketek, Bass etc. There are also lots of larger events in the pipeline...The Big Day Out, the McLarnevale concerts etc and then you have a number of smaller venues like the Thebarton theatre that has hosted Paul Weller, Madness, B52's etc but I don't know who event manages or organises these (maybe someone else on here can help?).

In addition to this there are a number of smaller bands that play the pub / club circuits and these are listed in the Advertiser. My OH wants to see an Oz band called British India so we are waiting for them...there's a gig guide web site at http://www.yourgigs.com.au/

Tamara

Cheers Tamara:smile:

I'll look around and see if I can get any work in the events venues. I doubt that any pub will give a job but better try than not to.:smile:

Thank you:smile:

Ali