Looking for Friends to go out with and do fun things together

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Guest Lorraine Doyle

:wink: Hi all, Dave and I are at the stage here where we would love to start meeting people, couples and group get to gathers. We've spent a lot of time settling in and getting our kids settled into their lives so now we would like the same.

Dave loves soccer, AFL and Rugby. He enjoys a beer and has a crazy laugh you would come to recognise! I don't drink but still enjoy been social... I'm a tea drinker :embarressed: and yes get a lot of leg pulling because of it!!

if anyone fancies meeting up let us know

Guest Andy-Laa

Well hello there - live just up the road from you in Darlington.

I'm 20, my partner's 22.

I'm not a big drinker myself and I'm looking to meet new people too - I have to admit, I'm SO not a sports fan, but I enjoy going to the odd Crows match now and then.

I've only just started driving after a year of not being behind the wheel, so I'm still a little shaky getting places! haha

Being at Flagstaff is a positive! lol

What would you be interested in doing?

Edit: oh and I don't know how old you guys are - just checking out your profile, I see you're a mum of 4 teenagers, so I'd assume you'd be like 10+ years older than me, so I understand if I'm a little too young.

Edited by Andy-Laa

Hi Lorraine you are not far from us, we are in Hallett cove, we have three older children, the youngest being 16. Would definitely be up for meeting sometime. There are some group meetings coming up that you should come along to as you will meet loads of nice people there. One is this Sunday at 3pm at Port Noarlunga jetty and the other is at Hallett Cove beach bbq area on Sunday 25th November 11am onwards.

Lisa

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Hi Jo,

Would love to catch up... Whenever your free let me know. My number is on the bottom. Happy Valley is lovely, Dave keeps on about selling and moving there but I like where I am. I'm a huge Tea drinker :biglaugh:

Hi we are also in Happy Valley and have been here for a year now. We would be happy to meet new friends to go out or stay home to chill and have a laugh. We are a family of big tea drinkers lol. Other half likes a few beers and we are all learning the AFL way. Let us know if you would like to meet.

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Hi,

We will have to sort out something for sure now... Any ideas? I'm up for anything really. We could even meet up in my house at the weekend for a BBQ and few drinks. Doing up my garden at back but if no one minds that you'd be welcome. Open to ideas!!

Hi Lorraine,

A weekend meet up sounds good. I would be happy to have it at my place but am sorting the garden too. We have a new liner going in the pool (hopefully in two weeks) so would prefere after that if at mine so theres not a big empty hole in the garden! Do you have any dates in mind? Maybe if we decide a date and people can just add their names if they are free.