Looking for friends- mums with toddler(s) :)

Guest Anita

:wink: Hi everyone, my name is Anita. I have been in Adelaide for two months now and have been loving it so much.

The English is my second language because I am Hungarian (small Central European country :). My husband (IT engineer) and me are in our mid thirties and we have a wonderful 2 yo son.

On the one hand I would like to meet moms who have similar aged kids, on the other hand who are willing to meet somebody who hasn't native English :)

We are in Seacombe Gardens but soon I'll have a car to go other suburbs as well.

Would be happy to meet some kind people, cheers

Anita

Guest Sannie!

Sorry I am may not be of much help. I knew a bulgarian couple that were here for little over last two years but they recently moved out of adelaide. As far as I know and what I heard from them-There arent many middle and east europeans here in adelaide (I may be wrong!!). somtimes it is a best bet to get along with work mates. I remember seeing a hungarian club somewhere in eastern suburbs of the city but sorry i am not sure how active or what is going on in there.. if you are close to airport become a member at west torrens library, there is also a play area indoors and park outdoors for little kids- well worth it!! :-)