Anyone up for coffee in Glenelg on Monday?

Guest ali

Hi guys,

I hope you are all doing fine. I haven't had a day off since started working and the closest time off I'll get will be this coming Monday. I'm grateful that I've managed to secure a job so fast and quite happy about it.

So I was wondering if any of you would be free on Monday and would like to meet in the Glenelg area. Not been to the beach yet and would like to start from there.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest ladyarkles

Argh! You picked the one day that I will be somewhere else all day!

You should try to come down on Sunday, there is the Christmas Pageant and a Beach Volleyball competition.

Hope you are settling in OK.

Rachel xx

Argh! You picked the one day that I will be somewhere else all day!

You should try to come down on Sunday, there is the Christmas Pageant and a Beach Volleyball competition.

Hope you are settling in OK.

Rachel xx

Its been quite a ride Rachel. I've started work since last week and paid my first income tax yesterday.:smile: Unfortunately I will be working on Sunday (I'll be working almost every weekend) and after two weeks the only day I'm getting to myself will be Monday. Otherwise I would've loved to change the day to Sunday. People have been very nice to me. They always ask about my accent and if I'm an American or a Canadian and I'll have to tell them that I'm an Iranian. I've made quite a few friends down in Norwood and a pub I frequent whenever time is on my side but yet have to go to the beach. I've never felt this much at home and this fast and I believe that better days are coming my way. :smile:

I wish you a lovely day and look forward to meeting you soon.:smile:

Cheers,:smile:

Ali