New friends for coffee/chat

Guest Loz N Dave

Guest Loz N Dave

Hi, I moved to Adelaide with my husband in Feb. We are in our late 40's.

Our 3 children are living in the UK.

I would love some female company.

If anyone living in/near Paradise would like to meet for coffee/chat, please let me know.

Thanks,

Lorraine

Guest Brummie Stew
Hi, I moved to Adelaide with my husband in Feb. We are in our late 40's.

Our 3 children are living in the UK.

I would love some female company.

If anyone living in/near Paradise would like to meet for coffee/chat, please let me know.

Thanks,

Lorraine

Hi Loz n Dave

Look we are have a casual drink as a larger group at the Jetty Hotel Glenelg this Saturday 1 Dec from 7.30pm enter the Hotel via Elizabeth Street

I should mention that the larger group is the Birmingham and Midlands Group.....but fear not we welcome all and we are a freindly bunch. The group has been running for approx seven years, it is mainly a social group however at times we give a helping where needed. We all know what it is like putting down new roots and finding new friends.

If you are free and wouldn't going down you know where to find us ask for Peter or Stew.

cheers