The Selecter, Thursday and Expat "Very Christmas" night out Saturday.

Guest Brummie Stew

Guest Brummie Stew

Alright you dirty Rude Boys & Girls

Get down to the Gov Hotel on Port Road this Thursday 29 Nov from 7.30 to see one the best true SKA bands that ever was..The Selecter.

This is promised to be a great night of SKA played by true SKA people.

This is seen to be the perfect preable to the long awaited Adelaide Expats "Very Christmas" Night Out at the Jetty Hotel on Saturday 1 Dec from 7.30 enter the Hotel via Elizabeth Street to be guided to the Birmingham & Midland Bar, door prizes and raffles, be first in line for this free event.

cheers Copy of BMG christmas final copy.jpg

Guest Brummie Stew
Alright you dirty Rude Boys & Girls

Get down to the Gov Hotel on Port Road this Thursday 29 Nov from 7.30 to see one the best true SKA bands that ever was..The Selecter.

This is promised to be a great night of SKA played by true SKA people.

This is seen to be the perfect preable to the long awaited Adelaide Expats "Very Christmas" Night Out at the Jetty Hotel on Saturday 1 Dec from 7.30 enter the Hotel via Elizabeth Street to be guided to the Birmingham & Midland Bar, door prizes and raffles, be first in line for this free event.

cheers [ATTACH=CONFIG]5829[/ATTACH]

Hi

For all of those who came out on Saturday night thank you.

For those who couldn't make it was a blast, and yet again new networks and friendships of people emerged. Such is the power of our off and online promotions. A warm thank you to PIA for allowing us one of these avenues.

The next "gathering" will be more likely to be in the daytime (BBQ & picnic, drinks will be allowed) in April, and in Glenelg. Location yet to be locked in but we will keep you all posted just look for my posts.

Once again a BIG thank you from The Birmingham & Midland Group. - Brummie Stew

Contact me, for more infomation on this group.

Hi there,

Really sorry to hijack a thread, but I couldn't think of how else to get in touch with the ska crowd.

I'm in the band 'Son of Dad', we supported The Selecter last Thursday. The Selecter were amazing by the way (as were the crowd). Anyway, a few people came up to us to ask when we would be releasing an album, and I couldn't give them a date, for which I apologise.

I usually hate people who come on to forums to spruik their wares, but, in case anyone here was wondering, we have an album coming out on January 12th.

Oh and if anyone on here did see us, and liked us (or hated us) I'd love to know. It's always good to find out what the true ska fans think of what the kids are doing to their music!