meet up in adelaide

Guest colleen

Guest colleen

We are over in Adelaide at the moment doing a recce. Would love to meet up with anyone who has already done the big move. We are very confused do we or dont we? Lots of questions to ask.

Guest colleen

We are staying in the city till Friday then we have a week in Glenelg. But we have hired a car and are out and about every day looking at the different suberbs etc.

We just want to speak to someone who has done the move already and ask if there are any regrets? Are you a lot worse off financially? etc Job prospects, housing etc

We are both 35 and have two sons Nathan 6 and Joshua 2.

We are very near the city, Richard works on the city for an Oil Company, we have two boys of 7 and 3. Where are you planning to end up, as you will have discovered Adelaide is a very diverse city and the people in the area that you are aspiring to will be the best help. If you are planning to stay around here then by all means pop round and meet the horror that is Josh!!!!!

Guest louiesmum

meet the horror that is Josh!!!!!

Hi

Sorry not in Adelaide at mo will be when the house sale goes through!!!!! But your comment above just made me smile ( as feeling a bit down today with all the set backs etc with the house sale.) We also have one of those he's called Finley & his 3, mmm I'm sure I could write abook with some of his antics already!

Michele