northeast meet

Guest barmyarmy

Guest barmyarmy

a meet has been arranged for sat 12th april about 4ish at the wessington pub in sunderland all welcome if date no good soz sure there will be more any directions required just get in touch.:chatterbox:

Guest happy-jools

Well finally a date has finally been set. Sounds good - we will be there.

Kimberley can you bring Kelvin this time, he is funnier than you, (haha).xx

Well finally a date has finally been set. Sounds good - we will be there.

Kimberley can you bring Kelvin this time, he is funnier than you, (haha).xx

:pCheeky:p

Look you have distracted me now from my lists of lists Im not panicing or anything:arghh:. getting picked up at 3pm and the next time I log back on it will be a distant memory. (maybe not still worrying about that long flight with the kids I might not make it lol)

My mobile works in Oz so I will text you. Test me your house number and I might give you a call think we will get one of those phone card thingies.

Toodles

Kimberley xxx:notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happy-jools

Not sure how many people are interested in a meet this Saturday so thought I'd bump this one.

Im afraid I cant make it as weve booked a weekend away in the caravan with the kids.

If anyone interested in meeting though we could make another date as not many people replied and there are lots more of us from the North East, so come on.:wubclub: