Moving to Hallett Cove in 3 weeks!!

koala09

Hi all,

We are moving from Modbury down to Hallett Cove in 3 weeks and can't wait.

Was wondering if there is anyone in Hallett Cove who would like to meet up for coffee and play dates with the kids.

We have been in Adelaide for nearly a year, and have 3 children.

Callum will be 14 early jan, Ella is 9 and Aliyah is 2.

Callum is still finding it hard settling in to aussie life, he misses his welsh family and friends quite a bit, so wanna get him out meeting people as soon as to take his mind off it. Hopefully he will meet more kids his own age down south.

My husband and I are both 35, I'm not working at the mo, hubby is security guard.

Any advice on playgroups or activities for older 2 in the area would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks Kel

Wishing you all a wonderful christmas and very happy new year too x :xmas12:

Guest Cornish Pasties

Hi Kel,

We are due to arrive in Hallet Cove from UK on 8th Jan..I have a son, Dan, who will be 14 in Feb so they'll both be newbies in HC! Would be great to meet up when you/we are sorted in Jan! I've heard good things about Hallet Cove & really looking forward to moving there - in temp accomodation for first 4 weeks until we find something more permanent. Dan will be going to HC R-12 school & is really looking forward to our new life in Oz. Just not looking forward to saying goodbye to all the rellies over Xmas!

Enjoy Xmas & good luck with the move

regards

Zoe

• 2 weeks later...