Anyone any age (i'm in my 40's) interested in nighs out in the City center/Glenelg

Guest caroline ross

Guest caroline ross

Hi everyone

Just wondered if any women or men or couples/groups wanted to go out on the odd evening into the City or Glenelg to find out about the Pub or (Hotel) as they are referred to over here, scene. Prob. bit late for Christmas and or the New Year. But anyone interested in 2013.

Caroline. :jiggy::jiggy:

Guest The Bennett

Hi , I am 58 ( may be a tad old for your nights out lol). Been here since Aug and so far ok, got job 2 days pw so that helps a lot. If you get no replies and would like a coffee then let me know.

The Bennett ( Sheila really )

Guest lindinurse

Hi I'm moving to Adelaide 10th Jan 13, I am a bit older than you but would be interested in meeting up for a coffee / meal. I'm on my own and going to be living between Glenelg and city, Linda

34 here. I usually hit the Colonist in Norwood on weekends and on the odd night out go to the Lion in North Adelaide. You can PM me and next time I'll be going out will let you know.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richie_T

Ali, I had no idea you were so old! (no offence to anyone else!)

Caroline, I live in the city so always up for a drink or food. Give me a PM.

Also, www.InterNations.org is having a Friday after works meet up 25th January starting at the Richmond Hotel if you guys are around. Ppl of all ages turn up to the monthly events.

Rich I guess I'm that good looking! :wink::biglaugh:

Hey I'll be going to Steve's gig this Friday night. Are you going to make it? I'll be walking in a bit late but Andrea told me they had 4, 45 minute sessions.

Catch ya soon,:smile:

Ali

Guest caroline ross

I can't get the hang of this new system on here. So much easier last time - so i'm going to give out my mob. No.

Please PM

Hi I'm moving to Adelaide 10th Jan 13, I am a bit older than you but would be interested in meeting up for a coffee / meal. I'm on my own and going to be living between Glenelg and city, Linda
Edited by snifter
removed phone

Guest caroline ross

Hi

if you find it easier you can message me

I find this site a bit difficult to decode for some reason.

Thanks.

Edited by Diane
personal email removed as per forum rules - please use Private Messages: just ask if you need help with that

Hi Caroline

I am in my 40's and interested in going out in Glenelg or the city some time. I've sent you a PM.

Looking to get out and make a friend or two if anyone interested in meeting up for a drink/coffee. Also going out as a couple would be good, my partner and I live between Glenelg and the city.

Cheers

Elaine