Nye 2012/2013

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a Merry Christams and is recovering well.

Im just wondering if anyone knows of any events happening in Adelaide? Any i info would be helpful, as im a little unsure of what each area has to offer, although i heard Glenelg is pretty big for new year.

Me and My partner ar in our mid/late 20's.

All the best for 2013 x x x

Depends on what your after I been to Glenelg a few times but I have found it not too good the fireworks etc are ok but its just full of half drunk underage teenagers making a fool of themselfs and causing trouble. It is also a dry area apart from the pubs if you can get in one so no drink allowed from 9pm till 8am on the day.They have fireworks at 9:30 and 12:00.Its usualy all over for about 1:00 am.

We did Elder Park on the banks of the Torrens last year which was good. Weather will be good again this year and i aim not to be as drunk as i was last year...Like Glenelg, two lots of fire works; kids one at 9 and another main event at midnight. No drinks allowed into park but plenty of beer tents in there. We smuggled a couple of bottles in though. Really chilled, music laid on etc http://www.cityofadelaide.com.au/whats_on/adelaide-city-new-years-eve