North West Meet Cont...

Guest Andrew&Ren

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hello all who replied to the original north west meet thread (and indeed any new north west peeps!) Just wondering if anyone did begin to arrange one?!?!

We live in South manchester and would love to meet up with anyone in the area going through the same process just to share ideas, advice, tips etc :chatterbox: or just discuss plans!

A&R x

Guest sprayer

Hi

If someone was to arrange a meet in North West we would love to attend.

We are in Oldham and would love to meet people who are going through same.

Warren (32)

Jill (30)

Liam (11)

Jack (6)

Guest Andrew&Ren

:DI take it you are Lee then? nice to meet u...Andrew never really comes on here its usually me! Bet you cant wait to get over there now eh? Be great to keep in touch and thanks so much for all your help so far!:notworthy:

A&R x

hiya guys yes we would love to meet up with people in the same boat.

can kids come along or is it a pub/grown up meet, dont know aint been to one before.

whos in charge anyway

Good question! we'd be dead keen for a meet up and a natter too... but bit difficile with three little'uns. Can someone arrange something and we'll try to palm kids off :D, Jacinta

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hiya,

We are up for a NW meet, we have been to 2 now at Mascrat Manor in Warrington, but will try anywhere. If someone comes up with a few pubs and someone says a date, Sundays are always good, hopefully we can get something arranged. We have had our visa since Dec 07 but cant sell the house, it's so depressing.

Whereabouts are you from Andrew and Sharen? I'm from Cheadle Hulme.

Suzi

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Just read all of your replies regarding the north west meet, and wondered where abouts in manchester you all are?

We lived in Stockport all our lives before moving to Leigh 3 years before we came over here. Been in Adelaide just over 1 year now and loving every minute of it, If any one has any questions about anything then feel free to message me.:wubclub:

Take care and good luck,

Leanne xx;)

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi, we would be up for a meet as well, we went to the last one at Mascrat Manor in Warrington, was good for us as it was just off the motorway. Sunday would be a good day for us as well.

Hi Suzi we are also trying to sell our house at the moment it has been on for 4 weeks with no viewings, know how you feel, we just want to book our flights now.

Ffion.

Hi, we would be up for a meet as well, we went to the last one at Mascrat Manor in Warrington, was good for us as it was just off the motorway. Sunday would be a good day for us as well.

hi again what happens at these meets it it a family/aldult meet?

do have have a drinky time etc just need to know to sort babysitters etc out and stuff.

thanks xxx

Guest Matt & Suzi

I took the kids to the first meet, but one of them was ill on the second meet so got babysitters for that one. I will bring them to this one, along with their Nintendo DS.

Shall we make the meet in April? We are free any Sunday so anyone got a prefered Sunday?

Guest ffi&dyl
I took the kids to the first meet, but one of them was ill on the second meet so got babysitters for that one. I will bring them to this one, along with their Nintendo DS.

Shall we make the meet in April? We are free any Sunday so anyone got a prefered Sunday?

Any Sunday In April is good for us. Will the meet be in Mascrat Manor again?

Guest isandev

Hi, We live in Rossendale 25 miles north of Manchester and would love to meet up. We are due to fly out on the 16th August and still some many questions that need answering!!!!!

Fiona 37 Gavin 39

Isabella 6 Evan 4

Guest hel&sam

We're in north manchester, stalybridge to be precise, we'd love to meet up with other tormented souls if we can manage it.

( just tearing out lumps of hair with the skills and trades assessment forms at the moment - ha, long way to go yet, will be bald by the time we get there!!!!):arghh::wacko:

Guest Richard & Amanda

hi there Hel and Sam,

Just wanted to say hi - I originate from Ashton-u-lyne many moons ago then moved around a bit before settling in Warrington.

Arrived in Adelaide on 29th March. Pity we are gonna miss the meet up having been to the previous 2 other ones!!!!

Guest hel&sam

wow hope you're settling in ok, bet its slightly warmer than sunny ashton. Good luck, hopefully we'll see you at your end in the not tooooo distant future.

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hi all,

Not had chance to get on here but it seems we have a good group of peeps interested in a meet up in Manchester!! We are still waiting for the paperwork to go through aus end so still lots of stuff to sort and think about, a meet up with people further down the road of the journey to Aus would be great.

Sundays are good for us too....a pub sounds like a plan!;)

What we need is a date.....lets just pick one and see if people can make it....Sunday 25th May????? But where??? Any suggestions....

xxx

Guest isandev

We are free on the 25 th and really looking forward to it. Can meet anyhere and yes a pub would be a cracking idea!!! Is everyone taking the kids or is it just grown ups????

Guest BAZnDAF

I have created a poll for the northwest meet.

Hopefully an Admin can change the thread title for it as it is currently 'f', don't ask!! i have no idea what happened.

Guest Django
I have created a poll for the northwest meet.

Hopefully an Admin can change the thread title for it as it is currently 'f', don't ask!! i have no idea what happened.

Sorted;)

Pete