Meet Up for Older People...following on from January meet up

mottie

Hi

Following on from the meet up yesterday.......Would anyone like to meet up again at the Sailing Club at West Beach on either 16 or 23 February? Let me know your thoughts. Or if you would prefer to meet somewhere else central for northern and southern suburbs suggestions are very welcome:smile:

Julie

Would anyone like to meet up again at the Sailing Club at West Beach on either 16 or 23 February?

Julie

We enjoyed meeting everybody :) and it was funny / a relief(?) to find that the 'George' part of 'George and Mildred' was in no way small or ferrety lol! Oh and someone reckoned Tyke did not look like they'd expected - Chopper Read :shocked::biglaugh: (Tyke is the absolute antithesis of Chopper Read!)

And yes, the 16th Feb sounds great, thank you Julie. I liked the Sailing Club but, for you, we'd travel :wink:!

LC

Guest Guest75

Good to meet up with everyone the other day:smile:

It's a good meeting venue down there at the Sailing Club.

I've changed my avatar back to my true likeness for Lazy Cow now.............:tongue::tongue:

Guest angel11nowinoz

just seen this two questions when you say oldies what age group do you mean as oldies could mean any age lol sorry bit dim

also where is the sailing club would love to come if we would fit in :smile:

Guest angel11nowinoz

Hi when you say oldies not sure what age you mean here...also where is the sailing club we are in Hallett Cove down the south if anyone can let me know as would be interested to come

thankyou

This meet up is more aimed at people in their 40+ years, it was set up so that we could all meet up having the freedom of not having to bring along kids.......although we love kids....its nice to sometimes have time without them....(not that we have young kids lol):smile: No kids means that parents that come along can relax and enjoy themselves

The last time we met up (the 1st meet up)we all had a lovely afternoon having a few drinks, and thought it would be a good idea to meet up again, and hopefully meet up with some more lovely poms :smile:, so the more the merrier!

If you google the sailing club at West Beach it actually comes up as Adelaide Sailing Club, its a nice club with lovely views over the beach.

Hope you can make it....see you there :smile:

Guest Claire-n-tel

"This meet up is more aimed at people in their 40+ years, it was set up so that we could all meet up having the freedom of not having to bring along kids.......although we love kids..."

Ohh just read this!......hubby fits into that, he was 40 last year but i am "only" 38.......:wink: don't worry Terry will bring along some story books to keep me quiet! :biglaugh:

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

claire

Edited by Claire-n-tel
spelling .....again!