Football (soccer) seaford training has begun

ratters2005

Anyone who is interested in having a run out or just meeting up with a great bunch of lads would be welcome.

the teams play in division 4 of the Sunday league, a first team and a reserve team.

we are currently looking for players to strengthen the squad for this coming season.

if you are interested training is on a Wednesday and a Friday night, starts at 7 pm at the seaford soccer pitch which are located on cliff avenue seaford.

There is however no training this coming Friday just a kick about at the same location.

all welcome a great way to meet and make new friends, the in has a large junior set up a semi pro( well they get paid, wish I was younger)

feel free to PM me directly or just turn up and ask for Dicko(coach Scottish chap, or Scott the assistant coach..

come on down!!!

Guest David O'Ryan

Hi Ratters I guy from Sea-ford put me on too you. We are a new over 35s team playing in the SA Masters League . We have 20 players some top draw the rest of us capable . We are searching for an experienced keeper . I hear you are good enough and old enough .please contact me if you are interested.. We currently train most Sunday mornings at west beach road . We have the Melbourne Victory fitness coach in our team who tales training as long as he's not away with Victory somewhere. I'm sure You would enjoy the team spirit . 18 poms a welsh bloke and a Swiss bloke at the moment . We really want our first Aussie and Jock..

Cheers Dave