LADIES DAY OUT 29th March - FINAL NOTICE

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Hello ladies

Right, the trip is a goer! We are off on Saturday.

The arrangements are as follows:

9am Woodcroft Shopping Centre

Harbourtown Shopping Village - getting a discount shopping card.

Load up the trailer before leaving

West Lakes - River Cruise for 2 hours, with 2 course lunch.

Menu option is either Barramundi or chicken stuffed with mango.

Haighs Chocolate Factory - the tour may be finished by the time we get there but not the lovely choccie! A cool box is available for anything to be stored in on the way home.

4.30pm Back at Woodcroft

Some people mentioned coming but I haven't heard back. Please confirm asap.

Libby

hi libby

cant wait really looking forward to it.

just going to get my map out to find out where woodcroft shopping centre is???:biglaugh:

dont forget i am a newey here, dont go without me though :jiggy:

joxxxx

Guest Libby1971
hi libby

cant wait really looking forward to it.

just going to get my map out to find out where woodcroft shopping centre is???:biglaugh:

dont forget i am a newey here, dont go without me though :jiggy:

joxxxx

Come to my place first and we can head down together if you are worried. That way I definitely won't leave you behind!!!!!

I am terrified that happens...

I just want to be left at Haighs to be honest. You can drop me off on your way past and pick me up on your way back.

Libby x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

oh, i am so looking forward to this day out, girly natters about nothing really important (as the boys say, but we think it is!), meeting new friends, shopping with discounts, river cruise (so decadent!) and chocolate - what more can a girl ask for? (an hour or two with Brad or Mr Beckham!)

See you all on saturday - oh yes and BTW, which shopping centre in Woodcroft? There are actually two (sorry to be nit-picky!)

Cheers

Sas

xxxx

Guest Libby1971

Without looking at a map, I think it is the one at the corner of Panalatinga Road with ????Bains Road????. I do know it the centre near the library, with Wok in a Box, Foodland, Warehouse, Thirsty Camel Drive Through and please head for Thirsty Camel for meeting.

In case anyone is doubt as to where we should be, those who went last time, meet there, and those who didn't, look for a moron (stunning of course but a moron nonetheless) near a minibus!

Looking forward to some serious shopping...Just as well they are bringing a trailer!

Thanks for your good wishes for those who aren't coming on this occasion, hope to see you on the next one in May.

Libby xx