Meet Up. Coffee/Cake Morning.

Thomas 5

Hi all. I am organising a meet on friday 22nd feb from 9.30am until 11.15am. It is a good opportunity for people who have just arrived or have been here a while to exchange experiences. I am holding the coffee/cake morning at hair lounge@[ cbr]. The address is 4/54 beach road.christies.5165. I am providing the coffee and cake. I just need to know numbers so for those of you who are interested please let me know.Cheers.Nick :-)

Guest jones1541

Hi, were staying in Morphet Vale, arrived 28th Jan! Would be great to meet new people.

Hi, Karen, we were gonna meet in Bolton before the move but you sold your car!

Claire, Paul, Jac & Ela

Guest deardos

Great idea, this is Stu who arrange the Bolton meet up. Family haven't arrived yet and had a little nightmare but its sorting its self out now. Staying in Woodville ... so haven't seen down south yet !!

Guest jones1541

Thanks for organising nick, look toward to meeting you!

Hi Karen/stu, glad we all made it here lol...should be good, hope everything is ok with you stu, c u Friday :)

Claire & Paul

Guest LittleMissWildChild

Hi Nick,

We'd love to come if that's okay? We're brand new in Adelaide, just arrived on Saturday. It will be me and hubby, and possibly our baby boy.

Samantha and Ian and Finn

Guest deardos

Sorry Guys I am going to have to bow out tomorrow. I have to go and look at some more cars tomorrow as my car rental finishes on Sunday. I have given myself a week to migrate fully and set everything up ... before I start work.

We will meet up soon I am sure

Stu

• 2 weeks later...