searching for missing family needed urgently!!

Guest julie.slattery

Guest julie.slattery

Hi guys hoping someone can help I'm searching for my mums cousin she's called Janice Moir and is married to Angus they moved to oz approz 3 years ago from Cheltenham, been told Angus is an electrition not entirely sure if in south or not.

need to find her as soon as possible due to an urgent family matter

please help!!!!!

Guest Claire-n-tel

hi julie!

i had a quick look on whitepages and there is 1 angus moir registered in sa google white pages australia and search on residential listings you'll find it there, hopefully its the one you are looking for

good luck claire

Guest julie.slattery

I dont only person with last address isn't able to us, her dad, hes ill in hospital and need to find her to tell her before its too late and i dont know what else to try

Sorry to hear her father is ill. Does he have an address book at his house you can check? Or some paperwork with it in. If he is in touch with her he'd have the info somewhere I'd hope.

I'd work your way through the white pages also. Just keep an eye on the time difference and be aware its getting later in the evening there now.

ETA - If they are in touch by phone perhaps his phone bill might have their number showing on it.

Edited by snifter