BBQ anyone?

Guest Claire-n-tel

Guest Claire-n-tel

We had a great time meeting so many people yesterday at the meet up for the "oldies"! sorry we didn't get to chat to everyone it was pretty busy! Thanks to Mottie for organising....are you organising the next one?:wink: We'll definatly be coming along!

Also.....We were thinking we might have a bbq, not sure if anyone would be interested, thinking either the 6th or 13th April, we could do afternoon or evening depending when people could make it?

Bring ya drinks and whatever you want on the barbie and I'll sort out salads etc.

Anyone up for it? :biggrin:

Claire & Tel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely idea!

We can't make the 6th but the 13th would work for us......

Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you both next time, at West Beach.

:wubclub: LC

PS. Lovely to meet you both yesterday and I was very impressed that you didn't even once resort to getting your colouring book out, Claire! :notworthy:

Edited by Lazy Cow

Guest Claire-n-tel

of course you are welcome Ross!

So one vote for the 13th.......

anyone any pref as to afternoon or evening? i'm thinking evening but don't really mind!

it was hard resisting my colouring books LC!:biglaugh:

Guest Claire-n-tel
Hi- we would love to join u all, we arrive end of march. Is it adults only or can we bring the kids too?

Hi Leeds :smile:

It would be great to meet you so soon after you get here!

We are doing Adults Only as this was a follow up from the meet up for "older people" although we really aren't oldies! but a chance to meet up for people without the kidlets around! :wink:

claire

Guest Ross Dymond

Hi guys I think with my wife due mid April she is going to have to miss this one, we will see how she is feeling nearer the time. However we will probably organise our own after moving into the house, hopefully we can meet people that way :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Claire-n-tel
Hey, is the BBQ at Glenelg?

Hi Robbie :)

Yes we live in Glenelg, one street back from the sea just off jetty road, we were at the last "oldies meet" and had lots of fun meeting people so thought we would do a bbq! (ps we are not really all "oldies"! just a kind of adult group without kiddies around!)

would be great if you could make it!