Looking for friends / fitness buddy

Guest mikki&paddy

Guest mikki&paddy

Hi all,

I've been in Adelaide for around 6 months now and haven't met as many new people / friends as I thought I would. I moved over from Melbourne to live with my now fiance who is from Coventry, I'm originally from Berkshire but spent most of my childhood in Yorkshire (near Selby) then moved to Dorset (near Poole) before moving over to Melbourne with my family 5 years ago.

Anyway... I'm looking to find a new group of girl friends in Brighton & surrounding areas.

Cheers and have a great night. :)

Guest Natski33

Hi,

I'm Nat and I'm in the same kind of situation as u. I live in Brighton and moved here 8 months ago for work. I have made some friends through this website but keen to meet some more.

Let me know if you fancy meeting for coffee or maybe a beverage.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Nat x

Guest April C

Hi, my name is April. I've been here nearly a year, just live at glenelg. Looking to make some new friends too. I'm from jersey in the channel islands. If youse fancy a cuppa

Guest Natski33

Hi both.

Michaela I added u on Facebook.

To u both,we are having a few drinks this Saturday in glenelg if u both fancy it?

I will pm you my number so let me know if you would like to join us

Nat x

Guest sallyb

Hi Girls! I just arrived on Xmas Day and am looking to find a couple of friends to have coffee with/ train with/have a girlie chat with! I was here 4 years ago for 9 months but had to go back because of visa's etc. I'm back this time hopefully for good, would be really nice to hear from you and maybe catch up sometime? Look forward to hearing from you. Sally :)

PS. I'm from Manchester originally and am living in West Lakes..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Natski33

Hi all.

As its Easter next weekend. A few of us are going to meet up on Easter Sunday in Glenelg for some cocktails...

was thinking a an afternoon/evening session.

Pm me if any of you are interested.

Nat x

Guest NatsandSteve

Hi all,

ive just seen this thread and I posted something similar a few weeks ago. If any girls would like to meet to exercise (nothing too hard core though!) or to have coffee and or a drink sometime then let me know. Always great to meet new people and its much more fun exercising with others. Maybe we could arrange a group meet up soon!?!

Natalie x