looking to meet new people

jimiuk

Hi my name is James I am in my 30s have been in Adelaide for 14 months and found it a lot more difficult than I thought to make new friends, but have not given up hope.

I live in Norwood close to the CBD and would be interested in meeting people for social drinks and exploring.

If anyone is interested in meeting up drop me a line

Guest Nata27

Hi James,

My name is Nata and i am 27 years old. Been in Adelaide for 2 weeks and looking for new male and female friends of my age.

Let's meet up one day if you are interested. I live in Payneham.

Nata

• 2 weeks later...

well if you are looking for a decent pint, live music and friendly people hop on the free tram to The Wheatsheaf, George Street, Thebarton.

Great beer and no need to worry about driving home.

In winter, they'll even slightly warm the ale up to cellar temp if you ask them (no-seriously they will )...and it tastes better, of course-but you already know that.

:swoon: John B

Hi my name is James I am in my 30s have been in Adelaide for 14 months and found it a lot more difficult than I thought to make new friends, but have not given up hope.

I live in Norwood close to the CBD and would be interested in meeting people for social drinks and exploring.

If anyone is interested in meeting up drop me a line

Guest jadeywadey13

Hi James, i live in stepney right by the oriental pub, myself and my partner usually drink in there or we go down the road to the maid... We have been here for 2 months and don't really no anyone either.

Were keen for a drink sometime

Guest Marringtons

Despite living down in Seaford, we both work up by the CBD, we can always grab a drink or something after work (5).

PM if anyones interested!

Guest Jdmark
I will have a beer or two ....... Saturday at the Gov is better for me !

Right sounds like I have an excuse to have a beer both nights ! So I'm keen to meet at the wheatsheef or whatever it's called Friday and the gov on Saturday how's that sound?

We're up for that - not hard to twist my hubby's arm for beer!

I've never been to the Wheatsheaf and know nothing about it but someone suggested it on here - so open to other suggestions if anyone knows of anywhere in particular, otherwise the Wheatsheaf Friday and The Gov Saturday :-)

Any and all welcome, PM me for my number/email if you're interested.

Guest babtridge

If anything happens in Norwood soon I would jump on it.

British Beer of the month at Finn's is Hobgoblin (due this week!) so I intend to drink the keg dry whilst its on $7.50 special. Anyone fancy helping?