Things to do this Easter?

Karen_Jon

Kris posted a fair few ideas on another, similar, thread started by Jo_Marnes. I'm not smart enough to post a link but it should be under 'Today's Posts'.

:wubclub:

I think there's an egg hunt at Carrick Hill that includes a visit from the Easter Bunny (where's the bloomin' Easter Bilby, hey?!)

Hi Karen - whereabouts in Manch are you from? My hubby is an Oldhamer and we lived there for a couple of years when we got married, before heading out to Adelaide. I don't know whereabouts in Adelaide you are but i remember last year on Easter Sunday we headed down to Glenelg where there was a brill Easter thingie going on - loads for free!!! [pet corner, splodge Easter craft-type stuff to do , Free games ,choccy eggs, face painting and sack races etc etc] - might be worth a look - i'm presuming it's on every Easter but don't quote me on that!! Hope you 're settling well into Adelaide life anyway , as i see you've pretty much just arrived! Jacinta x

I don't want to EAT the Easter Bilby! :shocked:

I want him to hand out eggs!!!

Mind you, chocolate.......mmmmmmn, sweet, sweet chocolate.......!

:wubclub: LC

Perhaps you could persuade Tyke to don a costume....an Easter Bilby costume......(perhaps he should leave the fish....net stockings at home though....):eek:

Guest Guest75
Perhaps you could persuade Tyke to don a costume....an Easter Bilby costume......(perhaps he should leave the fish....net stockings at home though....):eek:

:arghh::arghh:

No wonder my reputation is in tatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chatterbox::chatterbox:

I have a Donald Duck costume if that is any good??????????????:biglaugh:

No, Kris, that is an exceptionally nasty picture you've painted there. Shame on you! (Although I did like the fishnets...not the image it conjured just the word play lol)

And I swear, Tyke, if I see you in a Donald Duck suit I will buy an orange and use it in / appropriately.....:elvis:

Hahahaha! (that's my very best mad laughter!)

LC

Guest Guest75
No, Kris, that is an exceptionally nasty picture you've painted there. Shame on you! (Although I did like the fishnets...not the image it conjured just the word play lol)

And I swear, Tyke, if I see you in a Donald Duck suit I will buy an orange and use it in / appropriately.....:elvis:

LC

He,he,he..............ya know what I am going to be next time at yours..........................

No, Kris, that is an exceptionally nasty picture you've painted there. Shame on you!

LC

I know, I know...it was really over the top......it could scar people for life.....and I feel really bad now....hee hee hee hee:unsure: (that's my best conspiratorial laughter I can conjure).

He,he,he..............ya know what I am going to be next time at yours..........................

You go for it Tyke....you have to stand up for yourself you know....oops.... is this a public forum or what ....stir, stir, boil and trouble......seems to be a bit of that going around lately:rolleyes:

Guest Guest75
You go for it Tyke....you have to stand up for yourself you know....oops.... is this a public forum or what ....stir, stir, boil and trouble......seems to be a bit of that going around lately:rolleyes:

"Stir,stir,boil and trouble" ??? is that not more Halloween when LC really shows her true colours???