Finally here....

Hi all, We finally arrived just two days ago in Adelaide and the weather has been typically British. We are staying in Norwood, which we love and are currently looking at lots of schools and properties to rent in and around Athelstone, Magill, Wattle Park and Highbury. We have two kids who need entertaining over the school hols and would love to meet up with other families...we have transport so can drive. Kids are 6 & 9 and should be starting school soon but are in need of other kids to run around with. Anna

Guest deardos

Welcome Guys ... I am from the right side of the Pennines but would love to meet up ... my family come over in two weeks and I have been here to sort things out ... pm your phone number and we can catch up

The weather perked up for you and it's going to be a beautiful weekend so I hope you are able to get out and about and enjoy discovering a bit.

We're over on the west side close to Henley and West Beach and I'd offer to meet you at the beach if you fancied a paddle this weekend but all of my three (aged 11, 10 & 7) have gone off to scout/cub camp for the weekend and then my mother-in-law arrives for the whole two weeks of the school holidays but if you wanted to meet one evening this coming week we'd be happy to share our bit of beach with you :smile:.

Hope your first week has gone well for you.

hi - We have had a cracking week, today is the first day that we have had chance to reflect on the big move and what we have achieved. We bought a car yesterday and had a rental application approved for a house in St Agnes. We really liked the school up there for the kids. Its been a really busy time and we are out here to give it a real go, I have a job interview which I got whilst in the UK on Thursday so fingers crossed. Hubby is registered as a Primary teacher and is doing the two courses so that he can start TRT from next term. Again, fingers crossed he can land some work as jobs are our only real stress TBH. Happy to meet up with people over next few weeks, we are hoping to get the keys for rental on Friday so it will be a busy time next weekend.