Coffee Anyone - Hallet Cove Beach Cafe Friday 4 April 9.30am

foxychick

Anyone fancy a quick coffee before the kids break up for 2 weeks?

Meet at the Beach Cafe near the start of the conservation park - Hallet Cove. 9.30am

I called last night to check opening times, but there is nothing on the door. I have tried to find a phone number to check opening times but can't find anything, so I am assuming they will be open. If not, we can have a short walk, or play in the park, or search for crabs in the rock pools.

Might also be nice to meet 2nd week of the hols with all the kids for a picnic near the park?

If you need directions, drop me a PM

Rachel icon_e_smile.gif

Guest donna T

HI Rachel

i would love to come but Russ is in England and flies in that morning so I will be at the airport too!

By the way, Josh doesn't break up until the following week - are yours a week earlier??

Catch up with you next week

Donna xxxxx

Hey all, thanks for the replies, I seem to have picked a duff day - might be sat there on my own in case anyone turns up who hasn't replied! never mind. Will put another post about school hols as that sounds like a go.

Bump is getting bigger, at the stage where you want it to arrive, but also realise life is a bit easier with it still in there!

Glad to hear you all have rellies/returning hubbies to meet.

Any other takers?? I promise not to bite!

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Rachel,

If you decide to go ahead with this we will be there.

We will probably be in the area anyway so will keep checking.

Is the community centre near the library at the shopping centre which is under construction????? Still getting our bearings.

:)

Hi Richard & Amanda -

Yes I will still be there, for anyone who turns up, if I am sat on my own however, I will probably leave by 10am.

It is not in the mall, From Lonsdale Road, go past the mall turn off, take the next right - Cove Road, all the way down, left at teh roundabout, right at the next roundabout, you will see a slope off to the right and the playground/beach and there is a carpark there, should be signed Hallet Cove Conservation Park.

See you there - I will be the one with a big bump, and I wear glasses

Rachel