Hallet Cove 24 April 10.30am School hols escape!

foxychick

As people are keen for a school hols meet up - how does Thursday 24 April sound 10.30am

Near the end of the hols when we are probably all desparate!

Meet near the playground near the Hallet Cove conservation area. There is a playground, cafe for snacks if required (or BYO picnic) beach for crabs in the pools and a walk for the really adventurous.

I will try to get the picnic tables near the playground, if not, the grass will be the 'camp ground' so bring a rug.

Hope I didn't pick a crappy date this time icon_eek.gif

Rachel

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya,

The wells family will be there. We landed on 29th March and are keen to meet people around Hallett cove. Hannah hopefully starts school on 28th!!!!!

Guest Nick11
Yes count me & the boy's in to, thanks Rachel.

Sarah, you can follow me if you like?

Angela x

I'm working but hubby will join you and I'll come later

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Libby1971

Well, I am up for a chat if nothing else! My youngest will run round with the best of them. My eldest, however, will either be snogging the face off her bf, being girlie with her mates or being all grown up reading Jane Eyre - not too different, eh?:confused:

Libby