"Oldies" picnic??????

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

We've just returned from a lovely Autumn walk with the mad Bedlington Terriers (see my profile pic now Clare) - in Kuitpo Forest.

How truly lovely it was with the sunshine beaming down,so quiet, seeing the Kangaroos.

Our favorite place for a walk, even better in winter but then you need wellies!!

Anyway...................

Do the "Oldies" fancy a picnic and perhaps a short and easy walk on the trails through Kuitpo Forest??

There is a picnic area and after 30th of April fires are allowed.

You just gather wood locally and set up a camp fire.

Thinking of a picnic there and perhaps brings easy stuff to cook over the fire??

I have some skewers and I'll nick a couple of griddles off our BBQ.

Thinking first Sunday in May which is the 5th.

Meet up there ( can give directions) or all meet in McLaren Vale somewhere.

We'd like to bring the Bedlie Boys too!!!

Just makes a change!!

It is weather dependent but if it is anything like today it will be cracking.

Need to keep an eye on the weather and prolly confirm 3 days before??

2013-04-14-1132.jpg

2013-04-14-1134.jpg

The camp ground.2013-04-14-1138.jpg

2013-04-14-1137.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Claire-n-tel

Oooh picnic? Sounds like fun! Tyke, not being funny but i think you've been had mate....those are sheep.....very cute sheep but definately sheep:biglaugh: xxx

A:How truly lovely it was

B: Do the "Oldies" fancy a picnic and perhaps a short and easy walk on the trails through Kuitpo Forest??

A: How very C18 you sound :notworthy:

B: Yet how patronising lol! "short and easy walk"?!

You realise Claire will want to play on the swings?

I'll come if Kris comes :biglaugh:

And I'll bring ma bitches.....

Guest Claire-n-tel

Short easy walks are not really that short or easy for me so yep i'll waiy on the swings!...oooh is there a slide???.....i LOVE slides!:rolleyes:

Guest Guest75

A veritable feast of derision could I spout ,but nay.......I may then sound as if I revert to a Century previous!!!!

Instead I shall ignore with the same caution as you stopped me in my verbal tacks when I went down the "Blonde" route of insults in front of Mrs Tyke,when you took delight reminded me that Mrs Tyke is also blonde:wacko:

OK - so tall people can do the walk as well...........

Seriously. If all want to sit around "Base camp" burning sausages over the fire it took 16 blokes to light - no worries.

It's all about "Being there"

"C"

KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest75
Short easy walks are not really that short or easy for me so yep i'll waiy on the swings!...oooh is there a slide???.....i LOVE slides!:rolleyes:

If it's in our power - a swing may appear - temporarily at least

Guest Guest75

And........BTW those Mushrooms featured are not Magic, hope yer not too gutted LC ............:tongue::tongue::nah:

Guest Claire-n-tel
BTW Clare - "Sheep indeed"!@!!! - Wolves in sheep's clothing more like!!! They can kill a stuff toy in ermmmm..........hours!

Yes....indeed....they look kinda scary :wideeyed:NOT!

I want splinters AND rope burns....I'm kinky like that!:biglaugh:

Was that "britches"....you meant as in "bossy britches" :wink:

And of course Tyke would pick Greek Easter Sunday :err:......we are special and have ours later than the masses you know :rolleyes:

I am with Claire on the walking part of it.....if it's easy I am in......otherwise I will be on the swings too....

might even bring some of those Greek Honey Cookies I mentioned a little while ago...

Guest Claire-n-tel

And of course Tyke would pick Greek Easter Sunday :err:......we are special and have ours later than the masses you know :rolleyes:

I am with Claire on the walking part of it.....if it's easy I am in......otherwise I will be on the swings too....

might even bring some of those Greek Honey Cookies I mentioned a little while ago...

Oooh Kris......I definatly yhink you and the Greek Honey Cookies should stay on the swings with me.......cookies would probably get crushed and ruined walking! :wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel
This sounds like an adventure the Three Cavaliers might like so we'll be there. NOT in costume but. lol.

Awww.....Go on Doug....ya know ya want to!

I can go off people, you know! :tongue: Although, as we share a pleasure in teasing that Tyke guy, I'm sure that won't apply to you....

No, I meant bitches as in female canine Australians (you'd have to have seen the Cat in the Hat film to get that last bit!) I just wanted to sound big by apparently using a rude word hahaha! I doubt I actually will as they're like kids and need constant attention, sigh.

FWIW, I am a laydey and do not wear pants! :shocked:

Laters,

:wubclub: LC

PS? YES! Please bring cookies!! They sounded mega-yum:notworthy:

I can go off people, you know! :tongue: Although, as we share a pleasure in teasing that Tyke guy, I'm sure that won't apply to you....

Laters,

:wubclub: LC

PS? YES! Please bring cookies!! They sounded mega-yum:notworthy:

Phew......I realised after I said it that I could get into trouble but hey....I've "toughened up":shocked:....not quite a princess..........and yes that Tyke fellow is easy to tease isn't he..:rolleyes:....Always putting his foot in it. Should be a good day out....will remember the cookies, although Claire and I have plans you know....while you are walking we will be swinging and "munching"

Guest Claire-n-tel
although Claire and I have plans you know....while you are walking we will be swinging and "munching"

Just follow the sound and you'll find us........."wheeeeeee.......munch........wheeeeee.....crunch........wheeeeee....yum.....wheeeee....." oh well you get the picture!:biglaugh:

You may want to jog LC....don't leave us alone with those cookies too long, swinging is hard work you know!:wubclub: