Meet up this weekend?

Hi all,

we have now been in adelaide for 2 weeks, I thought I had read about there being a meet up this weekend.

Could someone let me know whether there is a meet up and if so when, where and time, as we would like to come along and meet people as we are starting to feel quite lonely:huh:

hope to meet u soon,

​natasha, les, Charlotte and Lauren

Guest sedgecl

Hi guys,

Welcome to Adelaide:)

Not sure about meet ups, but we love meeting people, so if you fancy a coffee or play date then drop me a Pm....

Thanks

Cassey

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chesterbening

hi

ive been adelaide for three months, still cannot make any friends....

it seems like people here have formed circle and not willing to let new people in..

maybe we make a date to meet each other??

cheers

Chester

hi

it seems like people here have formed circle and not willing to let new people in..

cheers

Chester

Have you tried the monthly meet up?

Guest Guest75
hi

cheers

Chester

Not at all Chester!! There are regular meets - just turn up!!

Ya should have turned up to the picnic at Kuitpo Forest a couple of weeks ago - loads of lovely folk there!

Guest chesterbening

Thanks you two's reply. I havent tried any and dont know where, is there any group in facebook or something.

Also, many of them seem are couple, and im single, would it make you guys feel weird..?

i know there is a facebook group called pommy princesses i can get the wife to message you if you want, just pm me your facebook name.

She has met some really nice people through that facebook group many who have become good friends. their circle is getting tight, but there is always room for more, they all life in the south and i refer to them as the desperate housewives of Seaford but if this isnt too far for. but having said that, the facebook group isnt geographically restrictive, so go on, you wont know without trying.....

Guest sedgecl

Ha Ha...Desperate Housewife of Seaford, thats funny...Ive been in Seaford area for awhile not, but not heard of that group before...Have to say I love the name...And seaford is great...xxxx

Hi,

You don't mention where you are Natasha, I'm in Port Noarlunga South on the border with Seaford. I have two children - 2 (3 in July) and 8. Happy to meet up, Cassey I'm not far from you.

Always up for a coffee and chat, meeting new people.

Let me know if you fancy meeting up Karen

Guest chesterbening
i know there is a facebook group called pommy princesses i can get the wife to message you if you want, just pm me your facebook name.

She has met some really nice people through that facebook group many who have become good friends. their circle is getting tight, but there is always room for more, they all life in the south and i refer to them as the desperate housewives of Seaford but if this isnt too far for. but having said that, the facebook group isnt geographically restrictive, so go on, you wont know without trying.....

thats cool, I sent my facebook name to you in PM, please do add me and add me to the group.

hope that I will not make you guys feel weird or anything:)

Hi all,

we have now been in adelaide for 2 weeks, I thought I had read about there being a meet up this weekend.

Could someone let me know whether there is a meet up and if so when, where and time, as we would like to come along and meet people as we are starting to feel quite lonely:huh:

hope to meet u soon,

​natasha, les, Charlotte and Lauren

Hi

Whereabouts in Worcestershire did you move from? How old are your children? What area do you live now?

Sorry for all the questions. :wubclub: