Friday night at mick o shea's??

Guest Theboym

Guest Theboym

Me and the misses are gonna have a bash at mick o shea's in hackam on Friday night, half price cocktails from 9-10 ;-)

been ages since we've had a night on the lash and right fancy a night out, be good to meet some new people too. We are both 30 ish so feel free to come along if you fancy it.

Be good to put some faces to the names :-)

Dan & bec

ps

scooter dan - I know you'll be up for it...??

Guest Theboym

yes guys you know it makes sense!! we been so busy with work and just general life we have seemed to put our social life on hold. could do with a regular night on the tile to blow off a bit of steam now and again.

Their website says music and drinks offers on friday night so hopefully means the band is playing... bring it on!!!

can't wait now :-)

Guest Theboym
Mmmm...... Reputation proceeding me!!

Would love to have joined you guys but already have plans for this weekend..... Shame as haven't been Micks for a while!!

Dan

Another time then for sure :-)

Guest Theboym

really sorry to hear that... what a drama!! what industry is he in?? if its a trade maybe i can ask around?? hopefully its not for long, try not to worry. when you back on your feet give us a bell, ge good to meet you guys :-)

​Danny

really sorry to hear that... what a drama!! what industry is he in?? if its a trade maybe i can ask around?? hopefully its not for long, try not to worry. when you back on your feet give us a bell, ge good to meet you guys :-)

​Danny

hi, thanks fingers crossed he finds something soon, his a metal machinist (CNC),, have a good nite and

hopefully join you all next time :-)

Hi, we're from Barry island too !! Been here 4 months and loving it. We are in port noarlunga south and have 3 children age 10,7 and 4 who all went to Barry island school xx 4 people I know of now from Barry :-))

Guest Theboym

Lol

css, I know you, I'm on a different user name as I haven't been on here for eons!

So let's have a count up... All those people from Barry island, make yourself's known??

a brief round up of mick o sh*ts???

Lets just say there was 9 grippers playing the pokies, 4 more than there was watching the band, I felt sorry for the guitarist, it was embarrassing. Half price cocktails... But only if you buy them by the glass not jug!!!

i gotta be honest...by this point I was looking round for the cameras cos I could of swore I was being punked. The only thing that place is good for is a imperial Guinness and a schnitty, more life in a tramps vest.

adelaide truly living up to it reputation ;-)