Moving to Adelaide in July 2013 and keen to meet new people! :)

Guest skoobzz03

Guest skoobzz03

Hello peeps!

I'm moving back to Adelaide at the end of July (after 2 years languishing in the UK wondering why on earth I decided to move back after 12 wonderful years in Oz, lol)!! I kept my rental property in Para Hills open so I will be moving back there til I decide what to do with my life! Am therefore keen to meet some new people in their 30's or early 40's as I am single, with no kids etc and all my Aussie friends are all paired up now!

Would love to hear from anyone who fancies random dog walks, drinks down the pub, meals out, coffee mornings, clubbing, BBQ's etc etc!

Hugs

Emma :)

Guest chesterbening

hi emma

lets meet sometimes, Ive been here about 3 months only

love to do all the things u just mentioned.

cheers

​Chester

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Davemoz

Hi Emma, I am moving to Adelaide in 2 weeks and I am in same boat as yourself and as you seem to have lived in Adelaide before I would like to meet be good to meet someone with prior knowledge of Adelaide and your interest seem same as mine