Hello from the NT

Guest silka3

Guest silka3

;)hi all there in Adelaide,

we are a family of four. Currently we are living in Darwin, but preparing a move to Adelaide.

As we don't know Adelaide at all, it would be great if anybody could give us some information about good suburbs to live - close to the beach. As my husband will work out Keswik and need to head to the Airport frequently, it would be good if there are good connections, especially to Keswick

We heard Hallet Cove is quite good, but windy.

We are would like to live in community with lots of families with kids in the age from 10 - 15.

We are in the late fourties and like to make friends. WE are from german/austrian background, migrated to Australia in 2000.

We have two big dogs, a Bernese Mountain Dog plus a Golden Retriever.. they are also looking for new friends.

Looking forward to hear from anybody who can be from assistance.

I check my email regular and look forward to make new friends.

Cheers and thanks

Eli:notworthy:

Guest Nick11

Hi Eli and welcome

We live in Woodcroft - about 5 mins from Hallett cove - love it here. Nice community and reasonably priced houses. Nice mix of nationalities. They call it windy woodcroft - we love it. 10 mins drive to nearest beach

Nick

Guest donna T

Hi there and welcome to PIA

It's a bit different to Darwin down here - definitely not so hot and sticky! Why are you moving from Darwin??

We live in HC and love it although I know it is not for everyone, If you have to work near the airport there are certainly some suburbs that are much closer. If you want beachside too, look at Grange, Henley Beach, Semaphore and Largs Bay. Glenelg is close if you have a bit more money to spend on housing.

Good luck with the process and let us know if we can help

Donna x

Guest silka3

Hi nick and Donna !

Thanks for your quick answers.

Donna ,Darwin is very different,in every way. The first reasen why we moving,is is much to hot for me,you have 8-9 Months just over 30 degree.

And me ,just me think Darwin is the worsteds place to be,it is very aggressive very verbal

the f.... word is just like please and thank you.

You like Darwin or you hate it.

I look forward to move to Adelaide and am very exited about it.

For us is important we don`t want any South activities in our Areas,we like to have good Neighbors and good schools around as.

Why is HC different?

On the PC i fall in love with what I saw.

Smile Donna Glenelg is not really our price range.

For as is also important a good school,private or State and it have to be near by,because our Kids in the moment ,go out from the house 7.30 and come home 4.30 noon

And we don`t want this any more.

I look forward to be soon in Adelaide

By and Thanks Eli with Family